March 16, 2015

Creating a Cleaning Schedule

I've been trying to figure out a schedule to help me become better at keeping the home clean.  Having an organized home is great, but it's no good if I can't keep it in place and clean.  I have come across multiple bloggers and articles talking about creating a clean schedule. I've drawn my inspiration from Clean Mama and A Bowl Full of Lemons and adapted their ideas to work for me.



Monday
Bathrooms

Tuesday
Clean Floors


Wednesday
 Mid-week Pick Up

Thursday
Laundry Catch Up

Friday
 Rotation Task

Saturday
Sheets/Towels

Daily
Clean Counters
Check Floors
Clutter
Laundry

The schedule should be easy to follow. I want to point a couple of things in my list. I have Wednesday as mid week pick because I want that to make sure I'm keeping on track. I can do a little extra if necessary to get behind. Friday will be dedicated to cleaning tasks that don't have to be done as often, such as cleaning the blinds. The key I believe will be maintaining the daily tasks. Keeping up with those will help me not to have too many all day cleaning days.

No comments:

Post a Comment