March 29, 2013

Organizing Tips: Purse

I'm either rummaging around trying to find something in my purse or forgetting to transfer an item to my new bag that I switched to for the day. 

I read this blog post by A Bowl full of Lemons about this company called sugarSNAP. It's a file system for the purse, diaper bag or the car. But, I am not about to pay $44! Sorry, I'm cheap. I rather come up with my own "filing" system to keep things organized. I used to subscribe to My Glam Bag (now called Ipsy) to get beauty product samples on a monthly basis. Each month the products would be in a makeup bag. I decided to use those bags to organize my purse. (My sister recently did this too. She said it's way easier to just transfer the bags over to her new purse.)


Bag one carries all my pens, work badge, and metro card
Bag two carries my lotion, tissue and hand sanitizer
Bag 3 carries my mirror and lip products.
Bag 4 carries my toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, nail file, nail clippers.

I hope this helps in giving you ideas on organizing your purse. No more digging around! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment