March 13, 2013

Kaylin's Kitchen: Slow Cooked Brown Sugar Chicken & Sweet Potatoes

First time using my crock-pot, yay me! :-) I found this recipe on Pinterest. Find the original recipe here. When I tell you this recipe is so good, I'm telling you it's so good! Love it!


Ingredients
2lbs boneless chicken breast
3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
5 tbsp of butter, melted
1/4 cup brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste


Put the chicken and sweet potatoes in the crock-pot. (Chicken can be frozen.) Stir the brown sugar into the melted butter. Add salt and pepper Pour over chicken and sweet potatoes Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 5-6 hours

I used more butter and brown sugar. I also seasoned my meat instead of putting it in the brown sugar/butter mix. 


So good! I don't think the picture does it justice (boo to my wack camera).

No comments:

Post a Comment