May 6, 2011

FBFF: Shoes

If you are interested in more info on Fashion Beauty Friend Friday and how you can join, head over to Modly Chic here.

1.What is your go-to pair of shoes? 

It's either my black patent pumps or my brown flats.

2. What goes into your shoe buying decisions? 

I've always gone for comfort. I'm starting to get more into heels so I definitely gravitate that way now when shopping, but I still love my flats:)

3. The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color? 

Black and brown. My goal is to expand my shoe collection this year.

4. When it comes to design shoes what are your favorite brands and
why?

I really like Steve Madden shoes, this is one of the Steve Madden shoes I own. I've always liked the ones I've come across and I own a few. I don't have any other favorites.


5. If price wasn’t an issue, you’d own which shoe? 

image via

I'm dying to own a pair of Christian Louboutins and I will...one day:)

3 comments:

  1. hehe we all want to own a pair of Loubies... but Steve Madden will do in the meantime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow a blog called beware of my heels and she uses that lost Louboutin photo for her header. I love those shoes.






    Shasie
    Live
    Life in Style

    ReplyDelete