April 22, 2011

FBFF: Inspiration

If you are interested in more info on Fashion Beauty Friend Friday and how you can join, head over to Modly Chic here.

1. Which celebrity (celebrities) do you look to for fashion inspiration? 

I mainly look at The Vogue Diaries for celebrity style. There isn't any particular celebrity I look to for  fashion inspiration.

2. When it comes to your own personal style, what inspires you? 

I definitely get inspiration from fashion bloggers. 

3. How do you hope to inspire your readers? 

I hope to inspire my readers to embrace their feminine side, it is so much fun being a woman.

4. Outside the realm of fashion who/what inspires you? 

 I would have to say the people (family & friends)that surround me on a daily basis inspire me.

5. And since Idol is ending… Which songs inspire you? 

I would say right now the song Who Says by Selena Gomez.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Since posting pictures I must say it did help a lot with getting in touch with my feminine side. So I get what you mean. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete