April 15, 2011

FBFF: Gratitude

Today is the one year anniversary for Friend, Beauty ,Fashion Friday. I haven't been a part of this group for that long, nor do I post every Friday, but this group is awesome. I have found such great advice ever since I have joined. I do definitely plan on participating in the questions more often ever week. Click on the following button to find out more info how you can join the group too!

ModlyChic FBFF


1.  When it comes to me personally – I owe a lot of who I am to: My Parents! I love them so much and they have sacrificed to provide my sisters and I so much. I'm so grateful to have the parents that I do, that put up with my crazy self all through high school & college and even now;-)


2. When it comes to me professionally – I owe a lot of who I am to: Well, I'm almost a year out of college and haven't really done a lot professionally. I just got a great job this past week and I'm so grateful for this one lady (I'm not going to say her name) who helped me get this job and also helped me get my internship a couple of years ago. She's pretty awesome:-)

3. When it comes to the art of blogging, I’m grateful to these people for helping me through some rough spots: Now that I think about it, I didn't really ask any other bloggers for help since I've started blogging. I have gotten great tips off several bloggers' sites and that I used to help me out. Some of the sites I used were Modly Chic (The founder of FBFF), Clothed Much, Pretty Shiny Sparkly, and What I Wore. I'm also thankful for my sister (Chris) and friend (Ashley), who has supported me from the beginning:-)

4. One blogging challenge I’m grateful happened because it made me stronger was…I would say just putting myself out there and starting this blog., it has definitely helped my confidence in being secure with myself.

5. To my readers, I’d like to say…    Thank you! I'm so grateful for those who follow and comment on my blog, it keeps me going:-)

2 comments:

  1. Loving your answers Kaylin!! I am a fellow FBFFer! Loving your blog!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete