April 6, 2011

Copycat Wednesdays: Lucy Laucht

I decided to start something on my blog. I will show who inspired me with an outfit. I will try to do this once a week, but it probably will happen when I have similar items in my closet. Today I was inspired by Lucy Laucht. You can see here original outfit here. I love her outfit! I come across outfits where I think, this is exactly how I want my style to be all the time. I'm also doing the Nancy Drew Fashion (check the side bar for link). I used to read her books all the time when I was younger. I thought this was kind of my take on a modern Nancy Drew.


April 6, 2011
skirt:gap,handbag:thrifted, tshirt: h&m

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like the purple/grey combo!
    Natasha
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I agree with Natasha.. the colors are lovely together. :)

    ReplyDelete