February 4, 2011

Rings & Bows

skirt:old navy, leggings & top: f21, cardigan: gap, shoes:target, belt:grandma's

I  heart bows. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that in a post before. That is what stood out to me when I saw this shirt hanging in a Forever 21 store.

I went to the mall tonight with my mom. Of course, I wasn't going to do any shopping, that's a no-no for these next 26 days left in this challenge. My Mom did buy me two rings from the Coach outlet store. I wasn't expecting to get anything, such a great Mother she is:)

Here are the two rings I got, as you can see, I got another bow ring.
via
via

3 comments:

  1. Love the bow ring!!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bow on your striped shirt looks great and the rings that go with it...fab! Good luck with the challenge! =)

    ReplyDelete