February 1, 2011

First Sale & Bad Lighting



I had my first sale of a couple of things from my shop! I was quite happy, just thought I would share.
I'm getting really tired of this camera I have. Can someone just give me $600 for a new one? I didn't think so. From now on, my pictures must be taken on my snow-covered deck. That is the only place where the lighting is better and I can manage to take a picture by myself, having a tripod would make things so much easier. Okay, no more  complaining. First on the agenda today, apply to tons of jobs!
6 months and counting...

2 comments:

  1. I know I was super jazzed when I first made a sale! Good luck with the shop! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the shop and happy remixing! (I feel you about the camera thing...) :)

    ReplyDelete