February 28, 2011

Chocolate Heaven

I don't know what the official name is for this recipe.

I've heard it called Oreo balls or Chocolate Truffles.

All I know is that they're so amazing!

Messy to make, but very simple to make.

Ingredients

1 package of oreos

2 boxes of Bakers semi-sweet baking chocolate squares

1 package of cream cheese

Directions

Crush up the oreos.

Mix cream cheese and oreos together. 



(I let the cream cheese soften to make it easier to mix)

Melt the chocolate.

Make balls with the oreo/cream cheese mixture.

Dip the balls into the chocolate.

Place the chocolate balls on a plate that is covered with caran wrap.

Place the balls in the refrigerator to harden (at least an hour).


Makes about 20 ball

3 comments:

  1. Cream cheese!? interesting... That's the only part that throws me off about the recipe, but they do look tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can actually use whatever chocolate you like, next time I'm going to use white chocolate.

    ReplyDelete