January 7, 2011

Playing Dress Up

skirt & headband:forever21, tank & ring: charlotte russe, shoes: payless, cotton blazer: miley cyrus/max azria


I didn't go anywhere today, but I decided to play dress up just for fun. Why not be a kid for a day? I love my tulle skirt, but I don't wear it often because it never seems to go with the occasion. Since you know already that I love sequins, you might as well know that I love bows. I have several bow headbands, but this is my favorite.



I'm also wearing a bow ring from Charlotte Russe similar to this one, except black.
Tonight, I don't have any plans except for watching the new season of Say Yes to the Dress and Four Weddings. :-)  Oh and I should have mentioned by now that I've been participating in Feminine Fashion Week. Today is the last day, I'm late with telling you about it, but better late than never. I'm sure there will be another one in the future.



5 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I like the skirt and tank top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your outfit!

    Ponytails

    http://mypassionsforfashions.blogspot.com/2011/01/feminine-fashion-week-day-7-last-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the skirt! So girly! !!

    ReplyDelete