January 19, 2011

Hello Kitty

When I was younger, I loved Hello Kitty. Now as an adult, guess what, I still love Hello Kitty. All I have now to show my love for Hello Kitty is an awesome sweater I have from H&M with a her face on it. It's one of my favorite sweaters. Well, yesterday Sephora released its new Hello Kitty collection. It's pretty much awesome and if I had money I would head over there right now a purchase some of those lovely products.  Here are some of the products that I would like to have from this new line.

apple lip balm $9



charmmy eyeshadow stick $16



say hello palette happy fun $35

2 comments:

  1. OMG I had to follow you... I love hello kitty too. I was so happy when I saw the sephora hello kitty collection. Trust, I got some extra change on my paycheck and I will be getting me some hello kitty in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the add:) All their stuff is so cute, I would buy the whole line;-)

    ReplyDelete