January 28, 2011

Friend Friday: Blogger Mechanics

It's that time of the week again, Friend Friday! I haven't done anything this week, that is my excuse for the lack of outfit posts. But don't worry, next week starts the 30 for 30 challenge and that means I really need to pick out my items. In the mean time, I'm answering these questions and you should head over to Modly Chic for more on Friend Friday.

1. What technology do you use in blogging? (computer, camera, video
camera, tripod, etc...)

I have to be real creative to take pictures, because most of the time I'm by myself with no one to take a pic. I don't have a tripod, which means using books or other hard surfaces to balance my camera on. I so need a new camera! I just use my basic Kodak camera, which isn't the best. I use my 13 inch Macbook Pro for writing all my blog posts. I also sometimes use my iPhone 3 to take pictures.

2. What computer and online technology do you use? (blogging system,
photo storage, photo editing tools, etc..)

I sometimes use the website Picnik to edit my photos. I used Picnik to make my header. I want to learn Photoshop in the future. I store everything in iPhoto on my laptop.

3. What is your process for taking pictures?

I  just take a handful of pictures and then upload them to my computer. I choose the best ones and go from there to writing my posts.

4. When it comes to backdrops for your photos what do you consider? Do
you scout locations or shoot the same spot daily?

 I mainly stay in the same spots, since I'm doing it myself. If I am with other people, I look for a cool spot wherever we may be hanging out at.

5. If you could splurge and get one new piece of equipment what would
you be buying?

I want the Canon Rebel


4 comments:

  1. Loved your blog, wonderful, I'm following, congratulations
    Roger Rinaldi deisgn jewelry and accessories
    http://sbrincos.blogsport.com
    São Paulo - Brasil
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Canon Rebel might be the one I would splurge on too - there are just so many options!! Looking forward to seeing your 30 for 30 picks. - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good camera is very important but most of all creative editing would help your images a lot! Try Picnik! It's easy breezy and you'll love it! :D
    HAPPY SUNDAY!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete