January 25, 2011

Announcements

I have 2 announcements today.

First, I added two items to my shop today. If you haven't checked it out; well, check it out.


I probably will be adding some more things later this week.

Second, I made a You-Tube channel!

I really don't like being on camera, but being that this is a new year (yay for 2011!), I'm trying to step outside my comfort zone.

Also I've been watching a lot of You-tube videos lately, and I see how it is sometimes easier to explain things on video.

I may like it; I may not but, either way at least I tried it.

No videos yet, but they will be coming soon!

In the mean time, you can subscribe here.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your videos and thanks for adding my button! :) I hope you win!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete