December 29, 2010

Remember the Playground days



Shirt:Marshalls, Leggings: F21, Boots: Blowfish, Purse: Handbag Heaven

Can I just say again how much I love this purse. (Thanks Sis) Oh and she also gave me this shirt. My sister is awesome, not just because she gets me clothes, but because she's my best friend:-)
I'm so happy with all the time with my boyfriend, I don't want him to leave! Long distance is the worst. Today we stopped at this park, I love the swings. The best days were when we lived right next to a park when I was little. I would just walk out the house and there it was. Now I take my niece and nephew to the park occasionally, unfortunately it's not next door.

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I'm glad you are able to spend time with your boyfriend, and you are right, long distance does stink.

    xo,
    Kirstin Marie

    ReplyDelete