December 10, 2010

If you Like to Shop online

I don't know if you know about this already, but I just discovered Ebates. It's probably because I just started shopping online more frequently, that I'm just finding out about this site. I still love going to the actual store front and trying on clothes, but it's kind of nice having something sent right to my house. If you do a lot of shopping online, do it through them and you'll get cash-back. Also for getting referrals you can win prizes or cash.  There is also coupons and other ways to save money.  Sounds like a good deal right? I think so, sign up here and start getting your own referrals.

1 comment:

  1. I shop online all the time and this is the first time i've heard about Ebates. thanks for sharing, I am definitely going to sign up.

    http://theluxestandard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete