November 19, 2010

Who wants to go shopping?

dress:target, cardigan:h&m, belt:don't remember, legging:f21, shoes:target

I really need to stay away from the mall, but my sister wanted me to come with her. Who can say know to their sister who wants to go shopping...not me.  I had a revelation today that I love Marshalls. Great prices for designer clothes, who can beat that. So my shopaholic self put a pair of amazing Steve Madden shoes on layaway. I start work Monday, which means paycheck is coming, which means I can get these shoes. Oh how I love Marshalls. When I pay for the shoes, I will definitely being posting a picture. They're so amazing and not what I usually get, but I'm trying to change my style so they fit perfectly. Anyways, I wore this to go shopping. I love this dress. Usually I wear this dress with a cardigan but lately I've been wearing with the cardigan underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment