November 8, 2010

Week 2 begins...

Well, the first week of my challenge has ended and so far I haven't eaten any fast food or drank any soda. I was tempted to drink soda, when my mom sent me to the store and I also had to get a soda for her. I wanted one so bad! But, I resisted.(:  Now as week 2 begins, I have some plans. First, I want to do some form of exercise 3 times this week, preferably Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Second, I want to drink two  bottles of water everyday. Now this is hard for me, because all I ever drink really is juice (Welch's grape juice is the best!). Third, I'm trying to eat breakfast everyday, because I know that it is important to start the day with a great meal. So there you have it, my 3 goals of this week. Today, I did wake up and eat a bowl of cereal, Honey Bunches of Oats. I'm off to a good start...maybe I should go exercise now.

2 comments:

  1. You're supposed to eat breakfast like a queen, lunch like a commoner, and dinner like a pauper-or so I've heard. Ironically I'm struggling with exercising and eating right too (even though I'm more of a Tropicana and water girl.) Good luck. I'll keep checking on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post :)

    I should probably stop drinking soda for a while too...I get hooked to Creme Soda and Rootbeer!! :P Matter of fact, I should probably exercise and eat breakfast more too haha. I'll looking forward to hearing how it goes!

    ReplyDelete