November 27, 2010

My Black Friday Adventure

Okay, so the adventure happened in my room. I bought all my Christmas gifts online this year. I really wanted to experience the crazy rush at midnight, but by 10:30 I was feeling tired so that ended that. I also found that there were great deals online, so why not stay in my warm bed I told myself, brilliant idea. But unfortunately I had to leave that warm bed and head to the mall anyways, not for fun but for work. Actually it wasn't that bad and I got to leave early. I think it's safe to say that this Black Friday was a success.(:

2 comments:

  1. where'd you buy your stuff from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my shopping at Kohls, Charlotte Russe,Toysrus,and Aeropostale. I also got some gift cards from several other websites. Now all I have to do is wait for them to come in the mail:)

    ReplyDelete