November 11, 2010

My 5 Favorite Beauty Products

Lancome Blush

Mary Kay Eyesicles Island Bronze 

Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
Mary Kay Nourishine Lip Gloss in Fancy Nancy
Milani Color Brilliance Eye Pencil in 04 Purple
I am not a huge makeup person. There was a phase where I was wearing a little bit of makeup everyday during college. Now it's mainly when I feel like it or special occasions. So far these are my favorite products. I used to sell Mary Kay products (for like a nano-second) and I love their lip gloss and eyesicles.What I like about the eyesicles is that you just swipe a little bit on your fingers, and put it on your eyelids in one motion and your done. Fast and simple. The color brilliance eye pencil is amazing! I love this purple eyeliner, I got it from Target. As my sister told me, I got to have the blush. Lancome blushes are really nice, I got mine from Macys. I would love to hear some of your favorites or maybe your top 5 beauty products.

No comments:

Post a Comment