November 29, 2010

Just By Accident

dress:jcrew, coat:new york & company, cardigan:banana republic, shoes:steve madden

necklace:dana buchman
Finally, a picture outside my room (thanks sister). This photo happen totally by accident, because my sister took it when I wasn't ready but even though it's slightly blurry I love it. I also took another pic of the necklace up close, since I love this necklace. I wore this outfit to church and I love these shoes with this outfit. I used to wear this outfit with another pair of shoes, but this is the perfect match for me(:

2 comments:

  1. cute dress

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! You look great :)

    xo,
    ~Kirstin Marie

    ReplyDelete