November 16, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide for Moms

                                                       
                                             1.                                     2.
                                             3.                                     4.

                                                               5.



 Christmas is not that far away, which is hard to believe. I always have a hard to time shopping for my 
 parents because they never want anything or if they do it's too expensive for me. (One day I'll be able 
to afford it:)) At the end of the day it's the the thought that counts, I found some gift guides on Amazon, which you should definitely check out. These gifts I found are under $50, yay for deals!


1. MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment Bath Melty by Lush Cosmetics $7.95
2. Homedics BL-200 JetSpa Footbath $29.99
3. Japanese Screen Journal $13.95
4. Global Decor Photo Frame Glass Coasters in Wood Stand, set of 4 $9.99
5. Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Signature Collection Fragrance Mist 8 fl oz $6.50




No comments:

Post a Comment