October 9, 2010

My Pensieri

Hello Blogger world! It has been forever since I have been on this blog site (2 years to be exact). Why am I back, you may ask, well let me tell you. Word-Press wasn't working for me, I wasn't liking the setup. So I am now back to blogger. I really didn't want to go through the hassle of figuring out how to transfer all my posts from word-press to blogger (if it's even possible), plus I didn't have that many posts.I will probably keep my fashion blog on Word-press. This blog is all about the thoughts that enter my head whether it be just randomly or because of something I read, hence the title My Pensieri. I decided to use the Italian word for thoughts because it just sounds nice. :) Here's the link for Google translate, so you can hear how it sounds: http://translate.google.com/#en|it|thoughts. Until next time...

Update: November 8, 2010; So I did find out a way to transfer blogs from Word-Press to Blogger(: and I did transfer my fashion blog to blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment