October 4, 2010

30 things before 30

It's been forever since I've posted anything. So much has happened since graduation day. I'm still trying to trust God with my future, it's pretty much a daily thing.  Last summer, I made a list of things I wanted to do before I was thirty, it just sounded nice to say 30 things before 30. I had been seeing television and movies all about lists of things that person wanted to accomplish before they died, so I made my own list:) Try making one yourself and actually try to do all of them. It doesn't matter how small or big it is, it's all about living life to the fullest.

Kaylin's 30 things to do before 30

1.     Learn to swim

2.     Go rock climbing

3.     Design a clothing collection (10 pieces)

4.     Send parents on a vacation

5.     Go overseas

6.     Go on a road trip

7.     Learn Spanish

8.     Go white water rafting

9.     Host a murder mystery dinner party

10.  Get a professional massage

11.  Visit the Mall of America

12.  Take a cruise

13.  Start a small business and/or direct selling business


14.  Scrapbook every year

15.  Learn to salsa dance

16.  Go skiing

17.  Have hair extensions

18.  Read through the Bible at least 5 times

19.  Join a gym and exercise regularly for at least a year

20.  Take a pottery class

21.  Write a children’s book or a short story and try to get it published

22.  Attend a taping of a TV show

23.  Visit Hawaii

24.  Visit the West Coast

25.  Go hiking

26.  Paint a room in my house orange

27.  Make a build a bear

28.  Get married in a garden

29.  Try fake eyelashes

30.  Throw a 30th birthday party

No comments:

Post a Comment