March 18, 2010

Chapel

Today's chapel was so good. A guy told his testimony, unfortunately I can't remember his name for the life of me, but that's besides the point. Maybe the reason why his testimony stuck out to me so much was because the fact that I am trying to change the way I live life. I think the biggest thing I learned from it was that I should not judge people. We all do it, it comes naturally. The thing is we have no idea what people are struggling with or what background they have. I would have never known how messed up of life and rough childhood this guy had, if he hadn't shared his story. And that's the thing, we don't know what people are coming from so take the time to get to know that person,but definitely do not judge. We are all sinners saved by grace and we should praise God for the power of the gospel.He changes lives.

1 comment: